Switchgear and Controlsystems
Giving consideration to customers‘ specific needs and requirements, we design and build switchgear combinations for industrial plant and equipment as well as for low-voltage distribution. This comprises everything from one-off production and prototyping to quantity production.
- Customized small production runs up to complete systems
- Energy distribution systems for industry, public distribution networks and transformer stations
- Rebuilds and plant expansions
- On-site installation, wiring of plant and equipment
By using state-of-the-art CNC machining centers integrated with our CAE electrical engineering system, we can ensure short cycle times in conjunction with top precision and quality.
Standards, guidelines and quality assurance
Our switchgear combinations are designed and constructed to all common national and international standards.
- Low-voltage switchgear combinations to EN 61439, including design and parts documentation
- Machine safety to EN 60204-1
- Low-voltage installation standard NIN 2015
Export to the United States
- UL 508A: Standard for Industrial Control Panels
- NFPA 70: National Electrical Code (NEC)
- NFPA 79: Electrical Standard for Industrial Machinery